We are looking for a friendly and reliable Fish Monger to join our team! Serious candidates should share a love of seafood and be interested in working both at our storefront location as well at local farmers’ markets. Individual is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest and inform them on our products, as well as be able to make recommendations.
- Greet customers and provide exceptional customer service to each guest.
- Share knowledge of preparation and cooking techniques, as well as daily updated information about various types of seafood.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Travel, set-up, represent our brand accurately, and sell seafood at farmers' markets.
- Participate in conversations regarding inventory control.
- Be open to internal training on sustainability, seafood, and healthy eating, as well as cleaning, filleting, and portioning seafood.
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge share of preparation and cooking techniques
- Customer service and/or sales experience in a retail environment
- Interest in seafood, sustainable fishing, and healthy eating
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Handle seafood products
- Arranging displays
- Sundays 9am-4pm
- Weekdays 15-25 hours over 3-4 days (flexible)
- Possibility for more hours available depending on scheduling
Email email@example.com with resume & note about yourself